Friday, April 24, 2009

Should I or...

recently..
a lot of things is running in my mind.. berlari-lari macam sampai beribu ribu km.. sampai i oso sakit kepala..
my results super teruk.. vry vry vry de teruk.. all nyawa nyawa ikan.. wtf is happening to me?? mayb it is my ee course.. mayb it is me.. mayb it is the life.. mayb it is the feng shui.. i don't know!

I been thinking about this since last semester.. bt i kept ignore it.. ignore punya ignore.. until 2day.. fulamak.. results.. d@mn teruk!!! whn my roomate told me my mark.. i don't really sad.. or happy.. i oni can smile and say.. erm.. what is the fullmark? wow.. really ah? abis la saya.. dapat half saja.. it seems like.. i already macam biasa to get such mark.. don't have the semangat tahap dewa to get dean list or get 4.0..

no more already.. unlike foundation.. i did have the semangat tahap dewa to get dean list..

so.. i don;t know what really affects my study.. i always tot it is dc++ or the internet.. not it isn't.. i like to sleep? << yeah.. but then this is from last time already i got this penyakit...
maybe i don't like what i'm studying now.. maybe..

I don't know what should i do now??

2 comments:

  1. all is rubbish man.....if really gt dat ''heart'' n u will focus de bah....juz 1 thnk ..coz u LAZY la boss..........

    ReplyDelete