Wednesday, July 13, 2011

OMG OMG

I OVERSLEPT AND MISSED MY LAB! DEM DEM DEM!!!!!!!!!
I hope I can replace it, or else I goin to cry like a baby girl. 5% of total CW. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

My life is really in mess now. Since Monday I didn't attend class, missed my test. Today, I woke up early to prepare for lab and I took my medicine. Then, I set my alarm both on handphone and PC with high volume to take a 20 minutes power nap. Then, the shit started.
Fuck.

Luckily yesterday, I was strong enough to see a doctor in zombie mode and asked for MC. And another fuck up thing happened I can't use my Shell Medical Card due to the fact that I am 21 above. Why am I 22 this year?! WHY! I have to pay rm50++ for the medicine. There goes my 1 week food allowance. T.T

Fuck the medicine, I almost bang a motorbike just now. I seriously dunno what happen, must be that cough and flu medicine made me high. Shit, I feel guilty, so sorry to that guy. I can proudly say that I still can drive well and even aware that there is an ant passing the road when I'm drunk, ask Agan if you don't believe. Fuck this medicine, no wonder during the old days I always heard people take cough syrup to make themselves high.

2 comments: