Thursday, May 7, 2009

3rd day of study week





Thx Edgar and Debbie for buying me 3 donuts.
The top 3 big apple donuts that I love.
Allien vs Predator, Cheese (forget what it called) and Monalisa.

and.

Thx for not buying four donuts.

Tonight-ed match.
Chelsea vs Barcelona.

I wanted Barcelona to win the match.
Was frustrated throughout the whole game cuz some players were fouled without committing any foul.
Especially Abidal case.

It is already 90 minutes. Vry vry frust, stress, tension, panic,monkey face.. etc.. U name it.
The 93rd minutes.


Wee~!!!!
Iniesta scored a goal.
I scream like nobody business same goes to Kit Lung, Gary and the others in mamak.
Left William who is a Chelsea fan and other Chelsea fans, tiam-tiam and face turn into monkey-face.









Monkey with monkey face: "Owh my gawd~!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment