Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A movie shooting in Tronoh






12pm just now,
I went to Tronoh to have my lunch.

Tronoh is a place located somewhere in between the highway from Ipoh to Lumut.
Where my university located too~

When entering Tronoh,
I saw a lot people gathering around 1 spot,
Car are not allow to enter.

So I went there to find out what is it.
Standing in one spot bside the a shop lot.

Neh.. you can the guy with white shirt waking towards the shop, beside the black thingy is Ah Niu, he wear the baju like Ah Pek, I think he acting in the movie too.


I did actually saw Ah Niu just in front of my eyes.
I think he was looking at me while talking to his crew.



In Ah Niu mind : "I think I just saw a potential actor"


Crew checking the camera.




In a pasar pagi scene.





Er.
Taken by Film Gear.

I try to find out what movie they are shooting.
And went around asking my frens.

Sue Jane said the title of the movie is got many chinese words one.


Oh okay..



No comments:

Post a Comment