Sunday, May 10, 2009

Study week. - SiBehCial version -





IT IS CATURDAY!!!!









Today,
I woke up at 6.00am

Berus gigi, minum air, cuci muka.

Then.


Study.



study is seriuz business


After study for few hours,

My eyes suddenly become @@.



@@ eyes is scary.



Go back to sleep again want to have "sec" with my princess in my dream. :P

Then woke up again.
Went to Ipoh's Tesco there cut hair.


Then then..
Edgar, Debbie and me go Big Apple makan donuts.




Debbie got the coupon.
Buy 12 free 6.

So each of us plan to eat 4 pieces each.
and the free 6 donuts is for Gary.

Omg.
I ate 4 donuts and a half.

-.-

4 donuts and a half really make me sick.

I feel like my stomach got some kind of reaction.
4 donuts + H2O + CO2 + CB + KNN + CCB = i-dunno-wtf-is-it

In the other words,



My stomach is erupting like a Volcano.

But.
I phailed to erupt.

End up..
The 4 donuts and a half transform into something like chocolate cake.
and come-out like a dough.

Through




My arm look like the thing and the girl's thing.




Want to see that 4 donuts a half become a dough-like-thingy?



Ready?









Ready ma?










Ready la!!! Why close your eyes?










Aya.. Just open your eyes and see lar..











Sorry, I flushed.





You just got punk'd



ahakz!!











Ai yo yo!!!


My selipar Jipun cap S.U.N already putus.
No money to buy new pair. T.T
Tolong click click the ads.. so that I can buy a new pair of selipar jipun.

Haha.

This post maybe will be the last post for this study and exam week.
I have to start nerding already. @@

C ya soon in the next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment