Saturday, May 2, 2009

My mamak friend

It was 5am in the morning,
I couldn't sleep..

At 7.30am later, I have to go the v5 court to in-charge for the futsal opens event.
So, I decided to go mamak have my breakfast.

b4 reaching Ameeth's mamak.
I stop at shell station to fill petrol.


I fill rm10 only, cuz wa bo lui.. keke

Then,
Reach mamak.. Get out of my car,
The cook from our university's mamak called me
"Chai! Wah, wei se me na mo chao jiu qi mamak zhe ah?"
I answered,"Haha, bu dong wo, Wo you problem yao sui jiao"

( sorry, my pinyin vry bad :P)
In engrish.
"Chai, why so early come mamak eat ah?"
"Haha, I dunno la, cannot sleep"

I makan magee goreng + telor mata and white coffee panas kecik..
Vry syiok, no wonder old people always bangun awal go makan breakfast.

+



Then,
I makan and drink and makan and drink while listening to TBO (Tamil Box Office)
Actually some song not bad leh.. =)

After makan and drink and listening to TBO liao, I go pay lo.
Then the cook from our university's mamak asked the cashier not to accept my moneh.
Me so paiseh, kept insisting that I wanted to pay.
But then, I phailed.
The cook from our university's mamak blanja me makan.

He is such a nice guy.

Regarding on what happened earlier just now around 10.30am at mamak too,
my friend Mugilan (an indian) greet me very well.
And it bring up the curiosity of <<>>
<<>>asked," How come u close to everyone de.. u like with every race oso vry friendly."

I think it is normal to have friends from different kind of races. Malay ka, Indian ka, Chinese ka, Kadazan ka, Iban ka, etc ka.. All is the same.

It is because

and
Everyone is






3 comments:

  1. hahahaaha maggi mee is everyone's best friend! LOL and u know wot? racism actually comes while mixing with people. Everyone may SAY that they ain't racist, but somehow deep down. they are... even a tiny lil bit

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess!! maggi goreng rox!
    erm..
    kinda agree bout racism actually comes while mixing with people. bcuz, normally at 1st people don't get to use to each other especially the culture and the way they talk, bt then as time passes, we will used to it and ignore all the err.. err how to say it.. bu-shuang-ness.. lol..


    "Everyone may SAY that they ain't racist, but somehow deep down. they are... even a tiny lil bit"

    hmm.. :)
    bt then, i don't like the stereotyping or over-generalizing parts happens..

    ReplyDelete
  3. owell.. im a discreet racist =P

    ReplyDelete