Thursday, May 7, 2009

4th day of study week




It is


6.50am in the morning.
Same as yesterday, can't sleep.
I think bcome Batman liao.

Cheng! JV bcome a Batman!

I was helping my girlfriend to do her a cause and effect essay about Landslide.
9 paragraph, minimum 700 words.

Seriously, I don't like essay.

Spent around 1 hour finding info about landslide in the internet.
So, started to do the essay.
Then after the 5th paragraph,
Morning liao, I bcome sleepy.

Cheng! Jv bcome a normal err.. boy or man? man la.

But.
Out of the Blue..
3
2
1

KABOOM!!!


Cheng! Jv bcome an oldman.

So, I decided to go Bukit Kledang there makan DimSum.


B4.
Go Bank take money.
Cuz, wa bo lui~


Picture taken just outside the Bank.
My baby Gen-2 is in the picture too~



My xin yang yang wan to drink tea in the morning
When...
I'm in Oldman mode.




oldman mode is nice, i like

No comments:

Post a Comment