Sunday, May 3, 2009

One of the most hectic day of my life



I didn't slept the night b4.
And I have to go to the v5 futsal court at 7.30am to do some minor adjustment.


Our event banner.


The futsal court b4 the event.


A Sabahan team participating the tournament.


I felt very tired.. cuz not enough sleep mar..
so around 12pm.
I asked permission from the head of department to go back n take a rest.. but have to come back at 3pm..

Sleep punya sleep..
Woke up at 3pm, but then.. i felt my nose-shit from sticky mucus become something-that-flow-like-water mucus. and my body become hotter.. (yeah i'm hot.. lulz!)

So,i skip lor..
then tidor balik..

Then then, Tiba tiba I felt ok liao..
so send that Teh Mei Li to train station, cuz she miss home so much.. until want to cry n ter-berak..

After, went to church with Debbie..
then go makan in Kenny Rogers with Debbie, Gary and Edmund..

Yeah!!


Wolverine!!
Damn nice weh the movie..
Super recommended to watch it..

Then then..
We go Oldtown to have a supper..
Pas tu.. Go back lor..

Then then..
On the way back.. Edgar msg-ed me.. asked me to go minum..

so. i agree lor..
We went to a mamak which got sell beer..
Have a bottle of

Tiger Beer, one of my most preferred beer!


San Miguel Light, i only drink this when i back to my hometown.
I don't like beer, cuz it make me full due to the gas I guess..
I prefer liqour than beer.


Then reached my hotel..
Aiks.. hotel pula.. hostel around 4.30am.
I still couldn't sleep, so I watch Dragonball : Evolution!! which I just downloaded. :P



then.. sleep around 6.30am..



6 comments:

  1. bah next time we find liquor xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ba.. buli ba klo kau..
    karang sia pigi kk bawa 2 botol black label. minum puas puas

    ReplyDelete
  3. dunno..
    the girl beautiful lar.. :)
    i like bulma.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. JV..saya mana ada terberak?!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete