Friday, May 8, 2009

5th day of study week -Punk'd Version-



Few nights before.
I chatted with Mei Li.

I forget about the other thing that I chatted with her.
But, this is only thing that I remember.

Don't know why my mouth so itchy.
Say that..


Jv : "U know that, Debbie and I already couple?"




Debbie has brown face but white body.



Mei Li (with her monkey laugh) : " Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaa!!"



monkey laugh is funny


Jv : " Really.."
" I accidentally kissed her "


" and said I love you "
" Debbie reply that she love me too "


Mei li
still look like she doesn't believe.

Actually I planned just to let Mei Li called Debbie. Then Debbie will tell out the truth that she been punk'd.

That time, I left my room and headed to the cafe.
I met Debbie there.
Told her bout this.

But then.....

Debbie


her head ter-grow 2 tanduks.

also want to cheat Mei Li that we're couple edi.

So start lor..
Debbie act like she is scare and scold me cuz I told Mei Li.
Say, don't tell anyone.. especially Gary, cuz later Gary marah me..

Finally~
Mei Li believe!

Me and Debbie was like
LOL!!! wakakakakakakakaka!!




Debbie : " ngo ngo ngoooo~!! "
Jv (carrying Debbie) : " yeah.. She laugh like a pig"



Best thing tonight that we're not fighting~


Aiks..
Secondhand Serenade : Fall for you terkeluar pulak.

Ok.
Back to topic.
Best thing that night is, Mei Li actually sent a message to Debbie said that.
"Congratulation JV~"

Hi Mei Li, I bet u're reading this.
Sorry didn't thx you that night.
Cuz.
I was busy laughing!



Mei Li.
Thx U! for congratulating me..

and..








YOU JUST GOT



No comments:

Post a Comment