Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Phailed

Few days ago, I went to mamak to have my lunch.
Then I met a mamak who is a cook from my university mamak.
Yeah, a mamak eat in a mamak stall.



At 1st we started to talk in bm. Then he suddenly asked me whether I can speak chinese.
I said ok. Then....



He speaks very fluently in Cantonese



I don't understand a single thing. =.=||



Depress cuz mamak can speak cantonese, and i cannot.
Sad.


T.T


Can I cry?
lol.. so hai-ness


After that, I told him that I can't speak cantonese. So, we speak in mandarin. I was like, fulamak!!! His mandarin is very good.
He studied in chinese school till form 5.
No wonder he can speaks cantonese and mandarin very well.
Even Teh Mei Li oso can't speak mandarin well.. lol.

4 comments:

  1. I phailed kadazan language too T-T

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..
    i phailed kadazan too..

    i know mohong oku dika.. <<< summore dunno wer ther it is true or not..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..atleast i dun phail canto okay...:D

    nice post eventho the comic are ugley...
    sorry a jv..i dun mean to hurt u one..just wanna tell u the truth oni xD
    hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. meili..
    kinda ugly but better than the stick-man.. lol

    ReplyDelete